Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry. Continued use of the services and/or payment of class fees is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Pilates by Sudha complies with the Privacy Act. We take the protection of your personal information seriously.
- In attending you sessions, you acknowledge that teacher may use tactile cueing and adjustments to maintain a safe experience. Additionally these cueing methods are used to deepen your learnings and grow your capabilities.
- All classes must be prepaid.
- All sales are final. Purchases are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
- 5 session packages are valid for 3 months and 10 session package are valid for 6 months
- You must inform us if there are any risks to your health by participating in Pilates or any other activities that may be conducted
- When participating in our classes, do not overexert yourself and work at your own pace. Stop immediately if you feel pain or discomfort. You should immediately seek medical attention if there are any unanticipated changes to your physical condition at any time.
- Clients are required to wear appropriate attire for physical exercise at all times while visiting our Studio
- For hygiene purposes, socks must be worn at all times during your workout
- We have a 24 –hour cancellation policy on all Pilates Reformer/Equipment classes